hold trades or change the backline....

Started by whorya, June 23, 2011, 11:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whorya

my backs are

gibbs,enright,gods,adcock(keeping him),heppell,stanley,puopolo,jacobs,broughton,lower

def heppel to someone im thinking delideo/suckling - but he has bye soon. so maybe delid over suckling?
next week thinking lower to fisher

im on 9 trades and 170k.....

what do you think??

then in 2 weeks my backs should be
gibbs,enright,gods,adcock(fit),broughton,delideo/suckling,fisher with stanley etc as cover!

i think its ok

i got my mids/fwds and rucks are all complete

whorya

thanks cnts...70 views no prk responds haah

Ziplock

so you'll have 7 trades?

looks fine providing the rest of your positions are finished.

shents

I don't know how many hawks players you have, but chose players based on form, not when their bye is (unless in dt finals). I'd go suckling, been very good this season.

whorya

yeh will have 7 trades for finals byes and injuries...im pretty happy with it. also got ryder/smith sandi ruck so will swap to cox after cox bye so really its 6 trades...been lucky coz i had to trade monty and selwood due to not playing so im stoked to have 6 trades left for injuries...

hawks players atm are buddy and mitchell no others that start ismith and puopolo are bench cover

Fireballz

I'm going Heppell to sucks but that's coz I already have lids. If i had to pick between the 2 its a decision between lids consistency and sucklings potential for high scores. I'd go Suckling coz he could win you a league final with his backline cheapies. Especially against the Suns in round 24!

whorya

im looking more short term. my oppo in rd 17 (when hawks have bye) he hasnt got suckling...so i think if i do the lids trade and then lower/stanley to fisher next week i can get a jump on him - if i have suckling then i will be a premo down in the backs...thats all - suckling would be great though!