Just a simple one guys.

Pendles or Ablett.

I can't split them.  Hopefully you can!

Cheers.

tappy21

im going pendles. a lot of people going for gaz however

Slap

Pendles has a good run home.

Plus needs to earn some votes if he wants the brownlow - which is obvious.

Cicjose

i have both and have pendles as captain this week so go pendles

Windigo

Quoteif he wants the brownlow

What's the point?

Judd could get subbed off after just getting a handball & they would still give him votes.......

Bomberbear

Seems a pretty unanimous vote.  Pendles it will be!

Thanks a lot guys!

Ziplock

pendles doesn't have a lower breakeven... ablett's breakeven is like 30 points lower than pendle's. If oyu're getting both, ablett now, pendles asap. If one or the other, probably pendles- although ablett has an easier run home for the finals.

yorgis

Mr.Craig

The answer is obvious - either or both.

Master Q

Slap

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2011, 06:45:40 PM
Quoteif he wants the brownlow

What's the point?

Judd could get subbed off after just getting a handball & they would still give him votes.......

What?  You can't take half my sentence and then apply it to Judd, who I never mentioned :S

My sentence reads, Pendles needs to continue to step up his own game if he wants to get brownlow votes.  He seems to be a player that like the attention, thus a player who like the be selected for awards.  Thats what my sentences read.  Please dont take half of it and say 'what's the point'.

He is apparently the guy at collingwood that googles himself the most.  A lad that like being regarded as a great player in the game, even though he is just so young.  I'd imagine he has eyed off a brownlow at some point in his career and if he doesnt get one, he'd feel someone unfulfilled.  That fuelled my statement; he will step up his game, in order to get noticed - thus improving his DT points and chances of a brownlow along the way.  I didn't think I needed to go into that much detail to be understood.

No point being a hater... period, but especially when you misinterpret what someone says.