Previous topic - Next topic

Who to trade to

Silvia
24 (88.9%)
Didak
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

The Grundles

Both DPP, Silvia perhaps more consistent at the moment but Dids on the way up.  Both pretty low B/E's.  Vote and pro's/con's please peeps ;D

C-Dogg

im going knights>sylvia

bigdaddyg

I already traded Tapscott for Didak, reasons are he's really cheap, no more byes and hopefully he has turned the corner as far as form goes.  Fingers crossed of course X

tor01doc

93 vs 76 average...which includes Sylvia's corky.

Sylvia any day of the week. Plus Didak is a gangster's moll.

Fireballz

Quote from: tor01doc on June 23, 2011, 10:05:32 AM
93 vs 76 average...which includes Sylvia's corky.

Sylvia any day of the week. Plus Didak is a gangster's moll.
I agree with everything this guy has said. Especially the moll part.

Didak is a risk that might pay off, if it does and he improves dramatically then his ouput will only match Sylvia's current form anyway.

Talisman

Cannot believe this is a serious question. One guy is having the best season of his career (Sylvia), the other his worst (Didak) & Sylvia is actually fantastic value after his corky-affected low score. This is an absolute no-brainer.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Talisman on June 23, 2011, 12:18:50 PM
Cannot believe this is a serious question. One guy is having the best season of his career (Sylvia), the other his worst (Didak) & Sylvia is actually fantastic value after his corky-affected low score. This is an absolute no-brainer.

+1

Sylvia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Didak

yorgis

dids could'nt do anything with swan, thomas, beams and macaffer out. what will happen when they are back? on the other hand could prove a handy 7th forward. sylvia  absolutely

The Grundles

Quote from: Talisman on June 23, 2011, 12:18:50 PM

In all honesty it is a serious question...lets take Did's previous years 99, 102 and 94.  Sure he is having a bad year so far but he could turn a corner and start pumping out 90-100's again.  At 120k below his starting price it is a bargain and a risk.  Silvia looks good and is prolly gonna belt the tiges midfield with Jamar back in the ruck this week...F**K IT i'll get both!

oldshepp

I'm getting both for Knights and Darling - one an upgrade and one a sideways (but with more potential)