ZAC SMITH

Started by yorgis, June 23, 2011, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

who to play sandi or zac ? have coxxy as no 1

tor01doc

Is Sandi in? If so, I'll be playing him.

yorgis

according to another post about sandi, wase aust paper said he passed fitness test and was going to play

tappy21

ill be playing sandi if hes selected.

yorgis

will he be used in conjunction with griffin and consequently produce a lower score ? will smith come out fighting after having a week off.?

Chelskiman

You gotta go with the true premium here.  Smith has done well in his absence, but if you aren't going to play your premiums you may as well trade them out.

Macman5005

Agree. Even if Sandi spends less time in the ruck and a bit more time up forward, who is Brisbane will be able to stop him marking it in the goal square?

bigdaddyg

Slap

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 23, 2011, 12:09:21 PM
You gotta go with the true premium here.  Smith has done well in his absence, but if you aren't going to play your premiums you may as well trade them out.

+1, you took the words right out of my mouth.

looking forward to when cox and sandi have their byes so i can use smith as cash for an upgrade.  Smith has to be the rookie of the DT season.  Has been so very valuable for such a difficult rookie position.

yorgis

i'd prefer to play sandi, just a bit worried he may be late withdrawal. i dont want to use an emerg in ruck, because of all the other uncertainties[unavailabilities on other lines

Slap

Quote from: yorgis on June 23, 2011, 04:10:29 PM
i'd prefer to play sandi, just a bit worried he may be late withdrawal. i dont want to use an emerg in ruck, because of all the other uncertainties[unavailabilities on other lines

If you play the odds, its better to play an emg in the other areas than rucks.  There are more players there and more chances of late withdrawals.

That being sad, if someone is under and injury cloud, I think i'd put an emg in the ruck dept.