THOUGHTS NEEDED! GOT 8 TRADES n $220,000 - NEED AN UPGRADE

Started by eski_liddr, June 23, 2011, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eski_liddr

Hey FF boys! (and girls)

needing to trade and make use of it this weekend. Got some holes and needing to adjust my FWD and BACKLINE

DEF = Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Heppell, Otten, Lower, Puopolo (Adcock, Suckling, Goddard)
MID = Foley, Pendles, Swan, D, Ablett (Capt) Watson, Bartell ( KRAK, IIles, MZUNGU )
RUC = Cox, Z Smith  (Lobbe, mcCullouch)
FWD = Franklin, Jack Reiwoldt, Pavlich, Goodes, Petrie, Chapman, Knights (Issac Smith, O'Keefe, Richardson)

Thoughts?
Have 8 trades and $220,000 Ready to go!
(top 4 in my leagues and going for overall)

Any opinion appreciated! Cheers fellas

pistolpk

Your team is pretty strong. Suckling and O'keefe should be in your ground.

Would look at Knights > Sylvia.

eski_liddr

apologies yeah it was from a few weeks back and just put them in any ol order.

Thanks for your thoughts, yeah i was weighing up between Sylvia and Stevie J. Think I'll regret it if i miss the boat with Sylvia

simmie777

Quote from: eski_liddr on June 23, 2011, 04:34:18 PM
Hey FF boys! (and girls)

needing to trade and make use of it this weekend. Got some holes and needing to adjust my FWD and BACKLINE

DEF = Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Heppell, Otten, Lower, Puopolo (Adcock, Suckling, Goddard)
MID = Foley, Pendles, Swan, D, Ablett (Capt) Watson, Bartell ( KRAK, IIles, MZUNGU )
FWD = Franklin, Jack Reiwoldt, Pavlich, Goodes, Petrie, Chapman, Knights (Issac Smith, O'Keefe, Richardson)

Thoughts?

Things would depend on Bartel's scan. if he's out upgrade him to scotland....creates link between the mids and backs.
Then you can do knights to Fyfe.
Also depends if you are going to league or overall.

eski_liddr

Quote from: simmie777 on June 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM
Hey FF boys! (and girls)

Thoughts?

Things would depend on Bartel's scan. if he's out upgrade him to scotland....creates link between the mids and backs.

top 4 in all my leagues, going for overall! (trying to beat my best effort last year)

Thanks for your input mate. Fyfe has been on my radar and should get some good ball feeds once sandi is back in the mix... do you think his role will suffer with the return of Barlow?

Digging the MPP link too. Scotland a unique? To be honest i havent really been keeping attention to him, is he reliable?

Cheers

Slap

Hey FF boys! (and girls)

Thoughts?

make sure if you are going to do a couple fo upgrades this round, I'd sit on the rest of your trades for injuries and finals (sideways) trades if need be.
Fyfe is a good option.  Multi bye round bye, so you don't miss him in finals.

Quote from: eski_liddr on June 23, 2011, 04:51:12 PM

Thanks for your thoughts, yeah i was weighing up between Sylvia and Stevie J. Think I'll regret it if i miss the boat with Sylvia
Sylvia for me over Stevie J, Not from a performance point of view, but from a 'being able to put a team on the field' POV - during finals specifically.

Heppell to someone like Shaw would also be something I'd consider.

Perhaps this round: heppell> Shaw and Krak/Knights > Fyfe

Between Krak and Knights, I'd pick one to be your permanent cover for the rest of the year.  MpP is helpful as well.

Slap

Quote from: Slap on June 23, 2011, 05:13:09 PM
Hey FF boys! (and girls)

Thoughts?

make sure if you are going to do a couple fo upgrades this round, I'd sit on the rest of your trades for injuries and finals (sideways) trades if need be.
Fyfe is a good option.  Multi bye round bye, so you don't miss him in finals.

Quote from: eski_liddr on June 23, 2011, 04:51:12 PM

Sylvia for me over Stevie J, Not from a performance point of view, but from a 'being able to put a team on the field' POV - during finals specifically.

Heppell to someone like Shaw would also be something I'd consider.

Perhaps this round: heppell> Shaw and Krak/Knights > Fyfe

Between Krak and Knights, I'd pick one to be your permanent cover for the rest of the year.  MpP is helpful as well.

EDIT:  Since you now said your going for overall, pick the players that you think will best score for you.  Remember that you need to spread your players over teams so that you can field a solid team each week.  Especially during Multi-bye rounds, where you could lose a lot of players.

eski_liddr

simmie777

Scotland's scores have been pretty good averaging 98.50.  Fyfe will probably find the same amount of ball as he has been doing for the short term anyway....Barlow still needs some tweaking, even though his 1st game back was impressive. IMO you have some very solid bench cover and won't suffer too much in the bye rounds. Just my 0.02c 

Slap

Quote from: simmie777 on June 23, 2011, 05:28:02 PM
Scotland's scores have been pretty good averaging 98.50.  Fyfe will probably find the same amount of ball as he has been doing for the short term anyway....Barlow still needs some tweaking, even though his 1st game back was impressive. IMO you have some very solid bench cover and won't suffer too much in the bye rounds. Just my 0.02c

I think you meant 2c :P

0.02 of a cent is a very small amount of money.

But now I'm nitpicking.  I agree though.  Scotland's form has always been consistent, he is a gun.  Most people do not have him because they have Gibbs.  Fyfe is in my team, and I love watching his scores go up. :) 

simmie777

[/quote]

I think you meant 2c :P

0.02 of a cent is a very small amount of money.

[/quote]

Well played  :)