How good is Howe?

Started by Flame, June 19, 2011, 09:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: Slap on June 20, 2011, 02:52:47 PM
He looks the goods flame.  He didnt kick his goals until the last quarter meaning he got to 75ish just on racking possesions up.  Similar to Fyfe the way he grabs the ball in the air for a smaller fellow.  I'm happy I picked him up over Smith.  His security should be rock solid if he keeps playing like he did the last few weeks. 

I'm stoked he can take marks, if he couldn't mark the ball, he would be getting 50-60 scores, and not 80+ scores.  I'm putting him on the field this week I think.  Probably before knights - if he stays in my team.
Thanks slap..I will put him on the field this week. I didn't know much about him. He should score big against lowly Richmond...just kidding fenno! ;D

TheBeatles

yeah Richmond have been ordinary for the past 20 years so Howe will tear it up!!!!

bundyboy

knights to sylvia was the plan...

but howe looks very good - so maybe richardson to howe and knights gets another chance ....

ummm....have to think a bit about that one....

Flame

Knights has to go! Sylvia in.

Andrew

Quote from: Flame on June 20, 2011, 10:54:52 PM
Knights has to go! Sylvia in.

Yeah I think he does have to go, I can't find a reason outside of a non-DT league bye to hold him. When a bloke averaging 100 (barring the injured game) and dual postion is only a 43k upgrade, you'd be criminal not to do it.