franklin reported

Started by LF, June 18, 2011, 04:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Why does he do this all the time.

Arrogance? I don't really like him as a player.

Ziplock

urrrg, I have buddy on my team as well... if he actually intentionally elbowed someone in the head though he definitely deserves suspension. flower.

oh well, I think I'll be out of the eliminator this week anyway :P

Alka

Really are there many teams that don't have him?
All my next league opponents have him. Looks like I'll be relying on I.Smith.

Ziplock

nah, he's actually a very popular player, so won't sting that much.

LaHug

I'd say two weeks. Looked intentional and stupid.

hardnut

doubt it was intentional but certainly was stupid...none of us can see we didn't expect it. Someone ran the numbers of 5th quarter and if he guilty (which he is) they expect one week and a whole bunch of carry over points hanging around.

elephants

Dang, oh well looks like i'll have to settle for the services if Isaac Smith (sigh) :D

hugebbq

formula = considering selwoods grainy footage reaping 4 weeks, going on the 'clear' footage of franklins and taking into account the match review panel operating up and down like property cycles and depending on whether the MRP had cheesymite on toast or eggs florentine. franklin to get = 28 weeks (TIC!)

serious though should be 0 as the tackle altered his course and franklin was on course for a bump. MRP needs an overhaul. positions will soon be down the centre line as follows, full goal shooter, centre halk goal attack, centre, centre half goal defense and full goal keeper!!! ala netball

bring back the biff!!!!

RiOtChEsS

atleast 1 week based on his priors :-X