Sandi moving freely

Started by Carnthedockers, June 16, 2011, 10:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnthedockers

See Sandi most nights walking his dogs down by the river as he lives near me. A few coaches would be happy to know he was back tonight and moving relatively freely. If you looked closely he had a very slight limp but was otherwise fine.
CTD

elephants

BillyPil

That is great info, but if you see him again could you please grab one of his dogs and run off with it, and let us know if he is able to chase you down.  ;)

Spite

Quote from: BillyPil on June 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM
That is great info, but if you see him again could you please grab one of his dogs and run off with it, and let us know if he is able to chase you down.  ;)

hahahaha

Thanks CTD!

fran

Just stomp on his toe for me thanks. I don't want him back for another 5 weeks!

Good info but :)

popedelio

yerrr well i cant see him back till another fortnight, i do miss him dearly

Carnthedockers

Haha, hes got a couple and they dont look like the kind of pooches you f*#ck with. Ill happily run off with his Mrs but! ;)

RiOtChEsS

good stuff CTD ;)

how does everyone like the band aids on him in DT and SC ;D

idk if u guys know but they project he is returning in rd 16 ???

Prospector_1

Quote from: Marcz on June 17, 2011, 12:45:45 AM
idk if u guys know but they project he is returning in rd 16 ???

Who's "they"?

Weagle

That's what it says when you mouseover the bandaid in DT

Andrew

Quote from: Carnthedockers on June 17, 2011, 12:37:51 AM
Haha, hes got a couple and they dont look like the kind of pooches you f*#ck with. Ill happily run off with his Mrs but! ;)

+1 on the Mrs call!