Zac Smith
3 (30%)
Aaron Sandilands
2 (20%)
Wait
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Fireballz

I will be downgrading one of these 2 at some point and think that Gawn is the best option to trade in so don't want to miss the first price rise. Do i trade Smith now and keep Sandi as he's obviously the better player but then cop some shower scores for a little while? Or do I trade Sandi 3 rounds out from his return from injury and get more money to upgrade elsewhere?
Keep in mind I have Petrie in the fwd line and Hale as my 4th ruck so I can MPP it up.

Bennyy

I think smiths your man. In fact even hale to Tippett would keep your link depending on funds. Dont get rid of sandi. If you dump smith then at least you'll have hale to play this week as he will come into hawks side. If you must get rid of one, do smith even tho he hasn't topped out, as you'll have hale to play, and sandi to come back in 1-2

Possumo

If you can bring Petrie into the ruck it's an absolute no brainer, providing you have a strong forward line... I traded Sandi out as soon as he was injured, but that was only because I was one of the few sorry barbies that didn't have Smith or Petrie... yep, poor bloody me! In your position, making a cool 200k + from Smith is by far the best option, as Sandi will come back soon and meanwhile Petrie should score up there with other top rucks. I think Smith's scoring will finally come back down to earth from here on out (at least I hope so for my sake! Most of league opponents have him as their second ruck at the moment :P) ... so I'd cash in while the going's good!

Fireballz

Quote from: Possumo on June 14, 2011, 07:50:29 AM
If you can bring Petrie into the ruck it's an absolute no brainer, providing you have a strong forward line... I traded Sandi out as soon as he was injured, but that was only because I was one of the few sorry barbies that didn't have Smith or Petrie... yep, poor bloody me! In your position, making a cool 200k + from Smith is by far the best option, as Sandi will come back soon and meanwhile Petrie should score up there with other top rucks. I think Smith's scoring will finally come back down to earth from here on out (at least I hope so for my sake! Most of league opponents have him as their second ruck at the moment :P) ... so I'd cash in while the going's good!
And if I don't have a strong fwd line? hehe I'm going for league anyway and I'm playing an absolute crab this week so I think I can manage with a few newbies on the field and then upgrade darling next week. Or this week... Hrrmmm....

Thanks guys!

Possumo

Quote from: Fireballz on June 14, 2011, 10:54:28 AM
Quote from: Possumo on June 14, 2011, 07:50:29 AM
And if I don't have a strong fwd line? hehe I'm going for league anyway and I'm playing an absolute crab this week so I think I can manage with a few newbies on the field and then upgrade darling next week. Or this week... Hrrmmm....

Thanks guys!

Unless you want to trade Darling to Sylvia this week (I'm getting rid of Darling this week and getting Sylvia next week myself), trading him out this week is a good option as he is likely to loose even more money this week... probably around 10k. As for me, it looks like one of either Fyfe or Pavlich will be on the menu :)