Main Menu

Selwood

Started by Memphistopheles, June 14, 2011, 12:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For those who have him what are you doing?

Trade - 4 weeks too long
36 (75%)
Hold - cover him for 4 weeks
12 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Victorius Secret

the AFL tribunal is as inconsistent as heath shaw and as unreliable as shaun higgins, i have as much faith in the system as i do in relton roberts. I 100% BELIEVE THAT IF IT WAS CHRIS JUDD HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF THE CHARGE.

...and i will be trading selwood as he will only be available for only five head to head games after he serves his suspenion due to multibyes and geelongs bye. (I've only traded him in a fortnight ago for the very first time.. devastased  >:()

Bluke

Quote from: tappy21 on June 15, 2011, 12:28:49 AM
Apologies if this has already been mentioned. But if your only goin for league glory selwood misses 3 games. St kilda, adelaide and essendon. Game versus west coast is in the Round 16 multi team bye. Maybe worth considering?

Actually he misses 4 games. RD 2 of the finals as well Geelong have their bye.

So 5 games all up. Basicly an LTI and a death blow to selwoods chances of staying in my team.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Bluke on June 15, 2011, 01:54:19 AM
Quote from: tappy21 on June 15, 2011, 12:28:49 AM
Apologies if this has already been mentioned. But if your only goin for league glory selwood misses 3 games. St kilda, adelaide and essendon. Game versus west coast is in the Round 16 multi team bye. Maybe worth considering?

Actually he misses 4 games. RD 2 of the finals as well Geelong have their bye.

So 5 games all up. Basicly an LTI and a death blow to selwoods chances of staying in my team.

might have to reassess my options and burn a sideways to Ablett, sound good?

Bluke

Ablett will be rested at some stage later in the year.

TMurphBROWNLOW

why exactly would he be rested though? it's not like GC are going to make the finals!

Chelskiman

My mid is shot to hell this week.  Along with Swan and Pendles out I also have Montagna and Selwood.  =/

Bak2Form

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 15, 2011, 11:52:15 AM
My mid is shot to hell this week.  Along with Swan and Pendles out I also have Montagna and Selwood.  =/

me too and bewick on the bench......

Andrew

Quote from: Bluke on June 15, 2011, 03:56:23 AM
Ablett will be rested at some stage later in the year.

Absolutely he will - he's already missed a game through injury/general soreness (I'm not talking about byes!). I can see him getting rested and in the last month, ie. a final. Who knows it could even be a late withdrawal. Too big a risk for mine.

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 15, 2011, 07:58:20 AM
why exactly would he be rested though? it's not like GC are going to make the finals!

It's because GC aren't going to make the finals, is why he'll be rested. During a week when he's not feeling the best and they're travelling and/or playing a crap team at home. If they were a chance of making the finals they'd play Ablett at 20% fitness, but they won't risk him if he's ever 50/50. I'm backing my judgment on that and avoiding Ablett, this season...

Quote from: Victorius Secret on June 15, 2011, 01:30:28 AM
the AFL tribunal is as inconsistent as heath shaw and as unreliable as shaun higgins, i have as much faith in the system as i do in relton roberts. I 100% BELIEVE THAT IF IT WAS CHRIS JUDD HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF THE CHARGE.

...and i will be trading selwood as he will only be available for only five head to head games after he serves his suspenion due to multibyes and geelongs bye. (I've only traded him in a fortnight ago for the very first time.. devastased  >:()

+1 on each point.