boomber be any good when his back?

Started by toodledock, June 24, 2009, 07:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toodledock

Thoughts? at 31 and in the shape the roos are in I am not jumping on board. I also have Goodwin which I picked up as basically a spur of the moment trade while failing to check the fact he is 33!

anyway thoughts

toodledock

freezer

He is going to drop in value. Could be someone you just monitor over the next 2-3 weeks. You would imagine he will struggle with match fitness for awhile.

Blueboys

verda32

still should average 90+ for last half

Hawks_1976

The beauty with Boomer is you have 2 weeks to make an assessment. Due to the 0 he copped against Richmond with the chicken wing, his price will drop over the next fortnight.
It would be hard to expect him to come out and score big in his first game, which is also against the Dogs. They have plenty of runners to go with Harvey or even expose him going back the other way. I'm not sure who NM play the following week.
But sit back, assess and enjoy!

Pweter

I am going to sit back and watch what happens with Boomer. I am definitely thinking a Ziebell -> Boomer trade in a few weeks sounds pretty handy.

verda32

harvey is a gun and probably the only real gun in the roos team at the moment, he will get 90 to 100 and average 110+ for the last half of the season, get on board the boomer bus.

Alex7089

I'm not I wish I could get him in but I am getting in St. Nick in I figure he has a very easy run during SC finals and I think he will be more of an asset and I had the money so I got rid of him you have no idea how much I wanted to get  rid of buddy.