Jonno Brown anyone?

Started by dale93, June 15, 2011, 01:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Will anyone be looking at Jonno Brown in the next few weeks?His price is at $279 with a BE of 126 which i doubt he will reach and should put him around $250 in the next few weeks?I would be thinking that brisbane will get better in the run home so that should mean more supply for the big fella?When Jonno is at $250k will u be buying him?

mikeg12

hmm sounds good, could almost swap him over for matera!  pretty good bench cover if anything!

dicey7

Not this year. I can't see him being able to get the big scores like in the past due to lions struggling to get it down there and he gets double teamed like crazy. Although 250k is a juicy price I would need an lti to consider him

dale93

Quote from: mikeg12 on June 15, 2011, 01:36:59 PM
hmm sounds good, could almost swap him over for matera!  pretty good bench cover if anything!

Hahah i am thinking the exact same :)

plugz19

yeah wouldnt mind j brown for an 8th forward at the moment, his scores arent much right now but will pick up you would imagine

Withagrin

Rated_RKO

picked him up a few weeks ago as a 8th forward, but need to use him this week as dawes has the bye... unless i trade dawes =\