what's wrong with this team - be harsh

Started by Chopps, June 13, 2011, 10:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

am i just being unlucky or is there something wrong with my team

Team
Backs
Gibbs, Goddard, Adcock, Deledio, Gram, Heppel, Scotland <Puopolo, howard, Hibberd>
Mids
Pendles, Boyd, Swan, Mundy, Selwood, Montagna <swallow, Jacobs, Smith>
Rucks
Cox, Smith <tippet, Bailey>
Forwards
Franklin, Goodes, Chappy, Riewoldt, sylvia, Petrie, Higgins <Knights , Richardson, Mzungu>

whats wrong wiith this crap team cant score well looking to struggle my way to high 1900's if pendles and sylvia go well if not i am in trouble with another poor score

Andrew

Just looking at your team (and not your trades), you've gotten unlucky in midfield. Swan, Mundy, Selwood, Montagna all suffered injuries of varying degrees which is affecting their scores or making them miss games. Also, the Gibbs/Adcock/Gram/Heppell can all score sub-70s and hurt your scoring and Chapman & Higgins injuries haven't helped either.

If I was you, I'd be selling Mundy for Ablett this week, downgrading Swallow if you need the cash. Knights -> Howe/Callinan also a possibility for a downgrade.

You're going to have to keep the faith in your injury-prone stars.

cmgb84

very solid team by the looks, bit hard to comment on what to do without knowing how many trades you have

Chopps

lots of cash about 168 and enough trades to do what needs to be done :D

i am not looking to change much because i think the line up is solid just dont understand where it all went wrong

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on June 13, 2011, 07:05:54 PM
i am not looking to change much because i think the line up is solid just dont understand where it all went wrong

Its the curse of playing me! It just had a delayed effect...

MickyC

Your right the team is solid, midfield will hurt this week. Your going to need Swallow as cover so go Knights up to O'Keefe maybe or jump on the Rioli train and DPP someone into the mids.

Might as well dump Mundy immediately. Best options are Sam Mitchell, Gary Ablett and Marc Murphy. Different choices, value for money is Mitchell.

McRooster

Did you run across the path of a black cat recently, walk under a ladder, break a mirror or open an umbrella indoors?

Seriously it's bad luck for your midfield Chopps  :'(

Nothing to do with your selection strategy, that's a fine team you've got  8)

Boyd Captain this week? - Let us know early so we know who not to pick  ;)

upthemaidens

wow thats gunna be a gun midfield this week
boyd,.....,........,.......,swallow,jacobs >> smith,......,......

atleast you have a fair bit of mpp to help ya

Spite

selwood > rockliff
mundy > mitchell

That may help ease the pain choops :(

Chopps

Quote from: McRooster on June 13, 2011, 10:36:11 PM
Did you run across the path of a black cat recently, walk under a ladder, break a mirror or open an umbrella indoors?

probably shouldnt of kicked that cat into a mirror under that ladder while i was indoors with the open umbrella then :p

sideways trades hear i come