Andrew Gaff injury

Started by Chichos, June 13, 2011, 06:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chichos

with a few outs and bad some bad form players. i might need to play andrew gaff who is my 9th midfielder. is he going to play next week or is he still injured. and chances on him wearing the green vest?

elephants

I know he was struggling with hamstring complaints but i think he is back in the wafl. coming of a 40 point win away from home i doubt there will be many (if any) changes at the eagles.

Bluke

Was one of the best on ground for South Freo on the weekend. Doubt the will get a game tough. Koby Stevens has been in terrific form and probably deserves a chance if they were to drop anyone.

Brad Ebert and Chris Masten are the only possible outs. Or Kerr if they rest him again.

Like Ele said, I doubt they will make any changes though.

popedelio

i read up in the sunday times that he had picked up 28 touches, and on channel ten news 6 players of the eagles including the likes of rosa and embley had a light training because of soreness post-game against the crows. A possible change to rest the older veterans since the eagles are playing port adelaide at home. Though it is unlikely.

popedelio

sorry for the double post but he picked up 27 disposals, not 28