Main Menu

Sylvia

Started by no stranger to danger, June 13, 2011, 03:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no stranger to danger

i know its early days in the game but Sylvia is going to be ripe pickings for next week. Definitely getting him in to finish my forwards off

glynman90

Good idea. Apart from his 21 (injured) last week he has probably been the most consistent forward.

chaser

Where is he playing on the field currently? He's only scoring well because he's kicked 3? Not getting many possies apart from that

TMurphBROWNLOW

his uniquity is out the window ;)

j959

once Green started plummeting and Chappy/Dids both questionable this year, there wasn't many other options than Colin.

Andrew

Quote from: j959 on June 13, 2011, 04:45:31 PM
once Green started plummeting and Chappy/Dids both questionable this year, there wasn't many other options than Colin.

Very good point, I wish I accepted that at the start of the season. But he kicked me in the face too often last season when I hopped on so I just couldn't justify it. Started with Michael Johnson from Freo instead. I'm now just starting to feel the consequences of it all with my Eliminator exit.

hardnut

was going to wait 1 more week for him to fully bottom out but might swoop early to cover Jelwood. Scored well in the fwd line of  a flogged team

plugz19

yeah ill be waiting another week

elephants

Nice recovery from didak though....
happy i had colin from the start.

Andrew

Wow Selwood -> Sylvia is a good idea but shame Sylvia hasn't quite bottomed out yet? I'll be waiting another week which makes it a tricky decision on whether or not to hold Selwood or just do Selwood -> Sylvia after another week.

hally25547

I think i am going to get sylvia this week and then make didak my 8th forward who will play most weeks. However he has a very high breakeven but my hand may be forced this week. Should i bring him in even with a very high b/e to boost my overall (i have a running bet with a mate) or should i just cop it like everyone else and play my bench. I will be missing Selwood, Pendles and Swan next week