To Assistant Coach users, what are the exact BEs of these players???

Started by dcmagadia21, June 13, 2011, 11:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

Chappy
Shaw
Watson
Fyfe
Sylvia
Darling
D.Swallow
Adcock
Stevie J
Knights
Enright

Thanks  :)

JackBeQuick

Ziplock

I would put money on some ass. users doging about free loaders again.

Seems unnecessary asking for the BE's of that many players. Especially considering Shaw has a bye this week. Are you honestly considering bringing them all in? Because with the exception of Swallow, Darling and Knights, you shouldn't be considering trading any of them out.

Just warning you now, you may cop a lot of flak for this :P

and just as I was posting this JackBeQuick pulls out the stats. What a champ.

JackBeQuick

they are in order.
enright is 67. im getting him in this week. looked like he's finding some form last few weeks. bye bye lower

dcmagadia21

Possumo

I swear Stevie J's was 100 or something? Could be wrong...

By the way, I'm not sure if this is an exploit or something, and perhaps I shouldn't mention this, but you can just create a new team using another email and use another 1 week free trial... I made a new team last week just to see how high I could score (apparently 100 points more than my own team... haha!), and I noticed I could make activate another free trial and look up B/E's of players I wanted...

That will probably save you getting eaten alive by any disgruntled paying Assistant Coach users :P

P.S. Good on ya JackBeQuick, the last time I asked I got abused and only 2 out of the 4 breakevens I'd asked for hah!

Chopps

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2011, 11:55:07 PM
I would put money on some ass. users doging about free loaders again.

Seems unnecessary asking for the BE's of that many players. Especially considering Shaw has a bye this week. Are you honestly considering bringing them all in? Because with the exception of Swallow, Darling and Knights, you shouldn't be considering trading any of them out.

Just warning you now, you may cop a lot of flak for this :P

and just as I was posting this JackBeQuick pulls out the stats. What a champ.

cant blame em if they are annoyed

Andrew

Quote from: JackBeQuick on June 13, 2011, 11:52:37 PM

10 scores but 11 players requested - did you leave Enright off that list?

JackBeQuick

he edited his first post when i was typing my response - added enright.