Hawthorn first to 25

Bet - $10
Win - $98
St.K/St.K/St K/St.K
Haw/Haw/Haw/Haw
Coll/Coll/Coll/Coll
Ess/Ess/Ess/Ess
LOST!

That's all of them, if just one of them gets up I'll get my money back or close to it. Hopefully Kangaroos can kick the first point tomorrow and get me $60 :)

bomberboy0618

Holz

petrie lining up from 50m with first shot of the game do you hope for a point or a goal?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Holzman on July 09, 2011, 06:08:41 PM
petrie lining up from 50m with first shot of the game do you hope for a point or a goal?
I hope he selflessly adds the points to the essendon total, but we cant all get what we want :P.

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 09, 2011, 06:10:20 PM
I hope he selflessly adds the points to the essendon total, but we cant all get what we want :P.

im sure as an essendon fan you wouldnt mind seeing collingwood go down. Actually strike that seems your an afl fan and you dont go for collingwood you would like to see them go down.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Holzman on July 09, 2011, 06:12:03 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 09, 2011, 06:10:20 PM

im sure as an essendon fan you wouldnt mind seeing collingwood go down. Actually strike that seems your an afl fan and you dont go for collingwood you would like to see them go down.
You guys playing the maggots? I take it back, We can beat richmond anyway :D.
Kill the faggotsmaggots!

North Melbournes Finest

Updated, all the Hawks things got over for me except maybe highest score. Which should, but you never know.

There goes my first bet, Gold Coast didn't win the first :(

North Melbournes Finest

Kangaroos kicked the first point! I won my $45 back + an extra $15 :). I've only got one more bet I can win, and that's St Kilda to be the first to 25 and I win another $26, not a bad weeks effort.