who is a keeper

Started by SLICE n DICE, June 12, 2011, 11:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLICE n DICE

i have hibberd and heppell (as most do) i think in my side there is only room for 1 who do i keep and who turns in to ablett this week?

Chelskiman

Heppell seems more consistent.  Hibbered looks the good for a 70 odd score each week though.  Depends on how you are for money really.  I'd be trading Hibberd though.  Heppell looks to be a solid 7th/8th defender.

SLICE n DICE

yeah my gut telling me to keep heppell but my greedy side wants to trade him and have heaps of $$$ and hibberd has so much more in him, i really want to trade this week though as my op has swan and pendles out and i only have swan out if i get ablett in this week i will be a prem up on him and should cement myself in finals

SLICE n DICE

comment guys dont just view it need as much feedback as i can get

shents

I'd get rid of hibberd. heppell gets consistent gametime as well

Ziplock

Heppells JS seems to leave Hibberds for dead.

Victorius Secret

j959

Quote from: Ziplock on June 12, 2011, 11:59:19 PM
Heppells JS seems to leave Hibberds for dead.
+1 - think JS is the sealer for your dilemma and tips the scales in Heppell's favour

fidou

Why the question? Heppell has played every game this year and Hibberd was just omiitted and suddenly a late inclusion!! After only coming into the lignup in R7. Its a given.....

Ago97

Definitely Heppel
He's a tank!!!!

Holz

hiiberd only played due to a late withdrawal, not excatly something you want from a keeper.

thanme

Pretty sure that's the 2nd time that's happened to?
That being said, Hirdy did say he was going to drop newbies in place of players with "on the road" experience, so it may have been a 1 off.