New to the site please help me

Started by Fossil11, June 13, 2011, 05:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fossil11

i am in my 2nd year of dt and am in the top 10,000. have huge league games next week and am in a bit of a pickle

my foward line has cloke and didak in it and my bench is lynch, mckernan and dixon (yes i know such a spud)

my thoughts were lynch on field and trade dixon to howe. this would cover (just dont want a zero) because i also want to get on enright this week before he becomes too expensive

what should i do.

i will then upgrade mckernan to chappy in a few weeks when he bottoms out

TMurphBROWNLOW

state how many trades you have left and money too :)

Fossil11

8 trades left 450 thousnad left. plan to make two more downgrades and 6 upgrades

TMurphBROWNLOW

well all three of those bench players may play, but fielding two of lynch, mckernan or dixon is really poor and you'll get killed ! and im guessing you're okay with 0 trades when you're done? in the future don't do that, always have some trades left just in case LTI's strike etc.

go for the double upgrade this week if you want a better team FOR THE WEEK. go lynch -> sylvia or whichever premium forward you'd like, sylvia may be premature but will not lose too much you'd think. then do your enright trade.

if you want to be more conservative (best option IMO), go lynch -> howe and the enright trade. following week jump on colin (im assuming you dont have him :P)