Main Menu

CALLINAN

Started by yorgis, June 09, 2011, 10:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

callinan named to play for centrals in sanfl

PowerBug

We know about that. Hopefully he stays there.

LEV

will callinan come into crows side because of phil davis LTI? just wondering how he gets off the rookie list?

Problems

Quote from: LEV on June 09, 2011, 11:53:07 PM
will callinan come into crows side because of phil davis LTI? just wondering how he gets off the rookie list?
Aiden Riley got promoted for Davis around R8.

I've heard all teams can upgrade a rookie at R13-R14?
When they talked about Davis' LTI they said 3 rookies could get his spot Riley, Callinan and goalsneak Tim Milera from Port Magpies. Hopefully with a strong game this wkend Callinan can cement that spot over Milera

mikeg12

Do ya's think he'll get a game before I.smith ?  Flipping a coin over one of these this week.

LEV

Quote from: Problems on June 10, 2011, 12:10:57 AM
Quote from: LEV on June 09, 2011, 11:53:07 PM
Aiden Riley got promoted for Davis around R8.

I've heard all teams can upgrade a rookie at R13-R14?
When they talked about Davis' LTI they said 3 rookies could get his spot Riley, Callinan and goalsneak Tim Milera from Port Magpies. Hopefully with a strong game this wkend Callinan can cement that spot over Milera

thanks for that, great to know :)

lids-fan

Quote from: mikeg12 on June 10, 2011, 12:20:31 AM
Do ya's think he'll get a game before I.smith ?  Flipping a coin over one of these this week.

Smith wont be back unless a small forward gets injured, whereas i think callinan is good enough to be in the crows 22

urfresh23

For those that are interested he picked up 18 disposals, 4 marks, 4 tackles today for centrals against Port

Ziplock

sounds nice. 60 DT points min.

urfresh23

wouldn't be surprised if they make a quicker then expected recall of him, plus with having a bicep injury he wouldnt be lacking fitness

Fenno

he was heaps rusty don't expect him to be considered for a few weeks. He will have to lift his game a whole heap before he gets an AFL gig.