Jason Gram

Started by BGK, June 12, 2011, 11:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Is there anybody out there like me considering Jason Gram as there 8th back after the Saints bye?

Windigo

8th back??

I'd look at Broughton myself.

BGK

Yes i'm going with the 8th back and 8th forward strategy.

Broughton is now highly priced and i'm looking at a fallen player who once was considered premium. He looked ok on friday, lacked a little confidence. Im hoping he can find some form next week and cement his spot in the side. Still has a high breakeven and could be a straight swap for Puopolo or Stanley after the bye.

Windigo

Yeah, he wouldn't be the worse pick. But I dunno where he stands with Lyon. Got dropped for a month and was playing good....DT wise.

To me he just oozes arrogance...... :-X

Lobbus

As a Saints supporter I'd be wary. Gram was dropped and Ross Lyon is rebuilding. At his best Gram is a high 80s average but is not a high tackling player and others may overtake him. Be wary of Gilbert too for similar reasons.

BGK

Agreed that he oozes arrogance and where he stands with Lyon is a little worrying but he might be a good risk at a cheap price.

Windigo

He could be. But just he could get dropped again....

elephants

I am taking in broughton as my 'cheap' 8th back. Knights is my 'cheap' 8th forward.

shents

Gram will just annoy you. I have him, and his 40s before he got dropped were a killer. Don't get him, look at more consistent premiums with guaranteed game time.

Andrew

Quote from: shents on June 12, 2011, 01:40:20 PM
Gram will just annoy you. I have him, and his 40s before he got dropped were a killer. Don't get him, look at more consistent premiums with guaranteed game time.

+1. He's just too injury prone for me to ever pickup.