Fwd/Mid Premium

Started by thanme, June 10, 2011, 06:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanme

So I keep rethinking my trades this week, and I had an idea.

Mids: Boyd, Selwood, Redden, Thompson, Mzungu, Harris (Jacobs, Swan, Montags)
Fwds: Sylvia, Franklin, Pavlich, Johnson, Goodes, N Riewoldt, Darling (McKernan, Dixon, Presita)

I was going to swap Harris for Nicholson, then move Nicholson back for someone like Goddard. With the Harris trade, I have 416800 to spend, so I thought it might be a good idea to swap Harris for a Fwd MPP premium, then when my guns are back, swap with Prestia and bench Darling.
I'm not too keen on Chapman, mainly because I have Stevie J and Selwood, and I think Fyfe will give me too many Dockers (with Lower in the backs).
So I was looking at Didak. He's keep as chips at the moment, and would give me some $$ to spare for upgrades next week. Reckon he's worth it, or should I go for a chappy/fyfe??

Andrew

I'm about to lock in Bewick -> Didak, swapping him with I.Smith and playing him infront of Darling, with Darling EMG cover for Franklin. I think it's a good move, Didak a dangerous player to pick up at $271k but only for those willing to risk it. Darling v Port at home back into the side during Didak's bye. Works for me...

thanme

That's not a bad idea.

On the flip side, it turns out I can do the same with a Def/Mid, so I might jump on the Scotland wagon.

Windigo

Jumping on Scotland next week.

B/E over 100..(I think) So he should be around $ 400,000 perfect.  :D