How can i improve this team?

Started by Memphistopheles, June 08, 2011, 02:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

I was thinking of not trading this week, but i’m starting to get itchy fingers.
I am waiting to trade Lower ---> Shaw after Collingwood’s bye and then trade in Swan the week after for Foley.
But I really want to break into the top 1000 this week, and put some heat on the other top teams.
I’m thinking maybe this week I can downgrade Matera to Callinan and upgrade someone.
But who? I’m thinking maybe Knights/J Riewoldt to Stevie J or Rioli.
Or is it worth getting Scotland in this week instead of Shaw.
How about Smith to Goldstein?
Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Adcock, Rawlings, Enright, Heppell, Lower, Hibberd, Toy
Mids: Boyd, Selwood, Murphy, Ablett, Mundy, Foley, Jacobs, Wallis, Prestia
Rucks: Cox, Smith, Bailey, Tippett
Forwards: Goodes, Pavlich, Franklin, Chapman, N Riewoldt, Petrie, Knights, J Riewoldt, Mzungu, Matera.
I’m sure most people will say save your trades, but the question I would post to you is: If you had to make a trade this week â€" what would it be?

GoLions

How much cash u got? Matera to ROK would be great

Dizzy

your backline is set, your midfield is nearly set and your forwards are alright-ish, leave smith, remove foley, keep J.Roo, he gonna come good, Knights would be a better option to remove

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Dizzy on June 08, 2011, 02:44:25 PM
your backline is set, your midfield is nearly set and your forwards are alright-ish, leave smith, remove foley, keep J.Roo, he gonna come good, Knights would be a better option to remove

Knights to who?

As for ROK i already have Goodes, but he has impressed me lately.

Unfortunately I can't go straight from Matera to ROK - have $129,700 in the bank.

Which means I could go straight from Knights to Stevie J.

BU1101

Get out foley --> premium or wait till swan comes back, Knights to sylvia in a week or two.

Ditch matera and use J.voldt as coverage for the upcoming byes.

Dont mess with your backline, you arent going to make too many points from there.

ShaynoB

I'd b getting rid of j Roo before knights.

Don't get goldy as u have 2 kangas already and they have bye 1st wk finals and ud have no cover for ruck.

I reckon either get Steve J this week before he goes up or wait 2 wkd for Sylvia.

I wouldn't be getting Scotland for DT finals bye as well so hold off for Shaw

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BU1101 on June 08, 2011, 03:44:59 PM
Get out foley --> premium or wait till swan comes back, Knights to sylvia in a week or two.

Ditch matera and use J.voldt as coverage for the upcoming byes.

Dont mess with your backline, you arent going to make too many points from there.

Hoping to keep Foley for three weeks then get in Swan (lowish BE against Syd this week and then plays Bris and Melb and Swan has one more week to drop in price IMO against Syd when he returns).

Matera ---> who? Downgrade or upgrade

What are people's thoughts on trading Knights/J Roo for either Rioli or Jonathon Brown?

Or alternatively I could trade Matera to Brown or Rioli.

How about Matera ----> Rioli and then J Riewoldt ----> Brown in a couple of weeks when Brown has hit rock bottom.

Memphistopheles

Well with Buddy and Chapman named my starting lineup this week is legendary.

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Enright, Rawlings, Adcock, Heppell. With Lower (E)
Mids: Boyd, M Murphy (C), Ablett, Selwood, Mundy, Foley. With Mzungu (E)
Rucks: Cox, Smith. No (E)
Forwards: Goodes, Chapman, Franklin, N Riewoldt, Pavlich, Petrie, Knights. With J Riewoldt (E)

Can anyone beat that?

What score do you think i'm looking at?

One trade I am considering this week, and i'd like opinions please, is a simple downgrade of Toy ----> Howard who I feel has better JS and will earn me $64,000 if im not mistaken.

PowerBug