Jayden Pitt Help

Started by DTmagician, June 10, 2011, 01:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTmagician

Is Jayden Pitt worth keeping?

Doesnt look like hes coming back into the squad seeing as though barlow and mzungu and have been rushed back into the side. He might get the odd game or two in the next few weeks but his JS is far from worthy of keeping him. If he plays, he usually is the sub. Anyways, Just a thought, could i have some advice on what to do with pitt? I heard his b/e is fairly high for his scoring potential as well. Just one of many rookies this yr hurting us with lack of games and average scores. (irons, bewick, harper)

in any other case, this week ill be looking at harris > nicholson/howard for cash.

just need some help on pitt. thanks

glam77

pitt to callinan (when he's picked and pocket the $70k.

i have pitt too and have resigned him to a write-off

Ed United

let him rot on your bench like i am. 70k isn't worth a down trade so unless you are going to get a zero i wouldn't touch him. having said that if you have alot of trades left and not many other players to trade down it might be worth it, depends on your situation.

glam77

i have 13 trades left, and was likely to grab callinan at some stage, although it may be for krak next week, followed by an upgrade of someone else. So yes, he may be left to rot!

DTmagician

Ive got 15 trades and 162400 in cash,

maybe i havnt used enough trades this year, my team seems to be weaker than everyone elses.

Heres my team

Gibbs, Heppel, Enright, Goddard, Deledio, Adcock, Lower (Puopolo, Toy, Jacobs)

Boyd, Swan, Pendlebury, Mitchell, Thompson, Hibberd (Mzungu, Harris, Curnow)

Goodes, Pavlich, Riewoldt, Riewoldt, Higgins, Franklin, Darling (Pitt, Harper, Lynch)

Thinking of offloading harris, and maybe darling. I wanna keep curnow for the year

Any advice on what to do?

glam77

Quote from: DTmagician on June 10, 2011, 10:02:42 AM
Ive got 15 trades and 162400 in cash,

maybe i havnt used enough trades this year, my team seems to be weaker than everyone elses.

Heres my team

Gibbs, Heppel, Enright, Goddard, Deledio, Adcock, Lower (Puopolo, Toy, Jacobs)

Boyd, Swan, Pendlebury, Mitchell, Thompson, Hibberd (Mzungu, Harris, Curnow)

Goodes, Pavlich, Riewoldt, Riewoldt, Higgins, Franklin, Darling (Pitt, Harper, Lynch)

Thinking of offloading harris, and maybe darling. I wanna keep curnow for the year

Any advice on what to do?

looks like a pretty good team to me! struggle to see how you're not doing very well.

if it were my team i'd be trying to get:
Shaw in the backline after the pies bye
curnow or harris  to ablett or selwood (you'll need better cover next week)
chappy would look good in the fwd line aswell.