Will either play the remainder of 2011?

Started by footyfan11, June 10, 2011, 01:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

footyfan11

Vardy v Bailey ?

Trading sandi this week but need a 3rd ruckman who will cover cox's bye

Or are there other options ? :0

Fireballz

I like Vardy's form and I think him and Ottens will keep tomahawk at bay!

gerco

I think Vardy has established himself in the Cats best 22 with his ability to play up forward and as a genuine 2nd ruck too. I'd go Vardy out of the two.

popedelio

I don't know why no one has mentioned griffin, much better then vardy and doubt he will be dropped when sandi is back

BillyPil

you doubt Griffin will be dropped when Sandi returns???

I would say it's almost a certainty he will be dropped for a running player once Sandi is back. Clarke might even get games ahead of him later in the season. Risky choice for mine.

Fenno

Why does everyone forget about Andrew Browne will average more than Vardy and Bailey, Cheaper and has better JS. I would have thought it would be a no brainer to get him over Vardy and Bailey

Fenno

Quote from: BillyPil on June 10, 2011, 03:05:56 AM
you doubt Griffin will be dropped when Sandi returns???

I would say it's almost a certainty he will be dropped for a running player once Sandi is back. Clarke might even get games ahead of him later in the season. Risky choice for mine.
+1 Griffin may get a couple of games with Sandi maybe but he will play bugger all once Sandi is back

CFC 1979

Vardy is being groomed to replace Ottens when he retires
i can see him getting a few more games yet but he will not replace hawkins in the 22 for the rest of the year
* intersting fact - Geelong has only had 4 players play every game this year. Scott is managing his list
well, resting players for the run into the finals

Bailey is interesting. if he keeps up form he may keep the wolves at bay

you could go either if desperate to trade but it will be pot luck if they play the week cox has the bye

Montag

yes get on vardy quick. got him last week. he is great. tall mature and when he is competing wih tomahawk and ottens he has a 90 % chance of playing out rest of year. really happy with him.

rucks are now cox, smith, vardy and moran