Previous topic - Next topic

whorya

chapman
buddy
sylvia

i think chappy 80/20
buddy 10/90
sylvia 70/30

pretty sure buddy wont play no mention on sylvia but extra few days rest should be right and chappy seems ok

what your thoughts...

Montag

id say buddy and sylvia 50 50
if they are going to name budy they wouldnt if he only had 10% chance of playing
they need him big time and aparenetly it has healed well and it was just some tightness
they didnt want it to tear so they rested him

Chelskiman

I'm more worried about Evans, Hibberd and Lower.  At least most people have Buddy, Chappy and Sylvia.

Andrew

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 09, 2011, 09:02:03 PM
I'm more worried about Evans, Hibberd and Lower.  At least most people have Buddy, Chappy and Sylvia.

I wouldn't be worried about Lower but the other two are looking dodgy. I think the chappy 80/20, buddy 10/90, sylvia 70/30 estimations given are pretty spot on. I'm certain Chappy will play, don't think Buddy will and Sylvia's half a chance of missing but is helped by playing on Monday.

Mr Adams

Sylvia will definitely play 90/10
Buddy is 30/70
Chapman looks set to play as well 90/10

I am super worried about Lower and Hibberd (even though both scored ok last week) Need to keep our eyes on the final teams tomorrow.

PowerBug

I only have Buddy out of that lot, 80/20. But Hibberd, Lower, Buckley and Heppell worry me, all with orange dots.
Heppell 90/10
Lower 85/15
Buckley 75/25
Hibberd 30/70

Remember hibberd came in for Watson, so he should go out for Watson.

whorya

im sure lower and heppell will play lower may get the vest though...heppell will play full game
hibberd is in danger for sure

MTTY