Oh Danny Boy!

Started by BillMurray, June 08, 2011, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Im getting in shaw, i dont care if he misses next week as im now rlegating stnaley to bench so either way hibberd will be on my field during the collingwood bye.

BillMurray

Seems pretty overwhelming; Stanley's time is up! To be honest i can probably only see maybe another 10-20k max for him to make but with that 48 in his rolling average, it's not really worth waiting when good downgrade options are available now..

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on June 08, 2011, 07:38:49 PM
Quote from: McRooster on June 08, 2011, 07:30:11 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 08, 2011, 07:24:44 PM
Which Danny?
Who do you think Q, Danny Zucho?

One thing it seems is that Danny Stanley will be out of most sides this week quicker than Grease Lightning  ;)

Mind blank, read the post above  :P
Yeah, I reckon I was typing the reply at the time of your subsequent post and didn't check for additionals before submitting  :-[

Stanley to Howard for moi  ;)

bundyboy

yep...stanley to either howard or nicholson for me....

gives me final cash to splash on my final upgrades to lock the team...

but am I the only one thinking of nicholson??? seems like howard has all the votes ???

BillMurray

Quote from: bundyboy on June 08, 2011, 11:27:58 PM
yep...stanley to either howard or nicholson for me....

gives me final cash to splash on my final upgrades to lock the team...

but am I the only one thinking of nicholson??? seems like howard has all the votes ???

I also like the look of Nicholson as he seems to be a very able scorer given the was the sub in both matches. I guess Howard's JS looks better but does it really matter that much since we'll unlikely be trading them out again..? Although Nicholson's DPP could come in handy at different stages of season..

thanme

Yeah I'm thinking both, but bringing Nicholson into the mids (probably for Harris). These downgrades are facilitating the last of my upgrades, so they probably won't go anywhere.

yorgis

i'm going nicholson [ howard looks too much like miss piggy]