plan 1

brodie smith to howard

duigan to enright

plan 2

brodie smith to nicholson

matera to cloke

stevemac

lukedogg17

plan 2, you get the mpp out of it and keep duigan instead of matera. plus clokes not bad, just strap yourself in

Windigo

Get Enright.

Hasn't managed a ton since the first 2 games. But the most solid option out of that lot.  ;)

Montag

enright is only averaging 70-odd lately

cloke is pretty decent lately after getting out of form slump.
he could have scored 150 if he kicked straight

Andrew

lukedogg17

in my eyes people are only pleased with enright because week in week out hes on 20 or 30 at half time and ends up salvaging an 80, even 70. which are average scores for someone whose meant to be a premo. go the big trav, kicking straight for once and the pies will dominate most games so lack of supply will never be a problem

Ziplock

he makes me so sad sometimes...

Especially when it comes down to enright v shaw for me.

so sad.

Andrew

I didn't get Hibberd who would've given me more than Enright. I got Enright like the week after Hibberd's first game. That Duigan -> Enright trade cost me something good this season I feel. But I didn't get him on a whim, had him last season and he was definately worthwhile. Never again will I get Enright though I'll just write him off as too old from here on in! Could be a sale come Geelong's 2nd bye late in the season...

Chelskiman

Haha, I love trolling attempt directed towards Fenno. 

Montag

he hasnt been on yet. want to know his tip.

cloke and howard or nicholson or hunt??? pick
please

want a downgrade and an upgrade

will look at chappy, boyd, fyfe, pav, sylvia, adcock in following weeks

Fireballz

PowerBug

Option 1 with a twist. Don't get Enright! Anyone else would do, even Mackie.

AlexIsOnFire

Quote from: Fireballz on June 09, 2011, 09:30:36 PM
Andrew Mackie anyone?

I have Mackie, wasnt great at the start, but starting to show some good numbers, I'm hoping for a good score against the hawks

Montag

if i had the choice i would get broadbent but he has the bye this week. super unique and averaging like mid 80s consistently in last 5. he is under the radar gun. have a bit of a man crush on him. maybe next week. double downgrade with duigan and smith to howard and nicholson