Bewick -> Hibberd (costs $38k)
2 (8%)
D.Swallow -> Nicholson (raises $177.1k)
15 (60%)
Bewick -> Nicholson (raises $40k)
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Ziplock

Honestly, no, I think his JS is pretty good. That being said, you should be able to carry 1 none playing player purely for dpp purposes relatively easily, and 78+K is a lot of cash.

For instance, I may be downgrading harris this week (unfortunately, because I wanted to hold onto him until the 21 was out of his rolling average) to callinan, I mean I could go running after a rookie who's already had a price rise or two, rather than get in a guy who hasn't played, and mightn't play, but frankly his dpp opens up a host of links, which means even if he never ends up playing, I can cover him through my depth in my fwd line.

Andrew

I can downgrade to Jeremy Howe next week for either Darling or Dawes (so I don't carry him for the bye - if he fails v Melbourne he's gone). This would leave me with more than enough cash to do Iles -> Pendlebury like I want to do after the Collingwood bye. I've also got Chapman & Petrie not playing in the forward line so they need to swap back in - opens the door further for Hibberd to play.

I'll be weighing up Hibberd/Nicholson right up until lockout but I'm sure the better player is the one to get. Mistake not getting Hibberd when he was on the bubble but I can correct that this week.