"Going for overall"

Started by LaHug, June 30, 2011, 03:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

LEV

what are "elite leagues" as mentioned in an above post? is it the best of the best or something?

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: LEV on July 03, 2011, 10:35:03 PM
what are "elite leagues" as mentioned in an above post? is it the best of the best or something?

FF Champs League 1 and 2, FF Dream Factory, am I missing any official ones people?

Flame

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on July 04, 2011, 08:44:29 PM
Quote from: LEV on July 03, 2011, 10:35:03 PM

FF Champs League 1 and 2, FF Dream Factory, am I missing any official ones people?
champs league 1 ranked 38th.

fortynine

How does one qualify for these elite leagues? I'm currently in 978th position and I want to have a real crack at winning next a big league next year

chatters24

Quote from: fortynine on July 10, 2011, 10:51:17 PM
How does one qualify for these elite leagues? I'm currently in 978th position and I want to have a real crack at winning next a big league next year

I've been in them for a couple of years and one of the main thing's that you need to get in other than a decent ranking is good and consistent feedback through the forum. They're Fanfooty leagues, so they want Fanfooty people. Anyone can claim that they are ranked in any position and are the coah of any particular team, but if you can prove that you have good knowledge through the forum then you'll most likely get a chance.