LeCra a smokey?

Started by deekay, June 07, 2011, 11:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deekay

Okay, feel free to shoot me down. By all means, im not planning on getting him, however could be worth a look.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7155/newsid/115533/default.aspx

"In his last four games, LeCras has averaged 24 possessions, five inside 50s, 4.5 clearances and two goals a game"

As a forward playing getting time in the midfield, this is what we all want. The article also hints that he will be getting some more time in the midfield as he regains his fitness.

What are everyones thoughts on this?

shents

As a westerner, the frenchman is only in the mids while daniel kerr warms the bench. he won't be there forever, woosha knows he's the best small forward we have!

browny_wce

Nah he is a genuine smokey, was spewin I couldn't buy him a few weeks back
He usually is on a rotation with Kerr n Shuey but then usually works his way up the ground in the last quarter to rack the stats
He's much more valuable to Eagles in this role as he's deadly with his kick rather than a small forward

popedelio

He has averaged 95 since his return from injury including his sub affected game and below par game against collingwood. Seems like he is performing better then other fwds recently and will be unique. I'm thinking of getting him, and if he performs and gets 90+ against Adelaide and still receiving midfield time then i'm definitely getting him.

PowerBug

Quote from: popedelio on June 08, 2011, 03:07:14 AM
He has averaged 95 since his return from injury including his sub affected game and below par game against collingwood. Seems like he is performing better then other fwds recently and will be unique. I'm thinking of getting him, and if he performs and gets 90+ against Adelaide and still receiving midfield time then i'm definitely getting him.
+1