Carrots vs Scotland...

Started by n4cr123, June 07, 2011, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4cr123

Which out of these 2?? Scotland is mr consistent while carrots can bag the huge 150s

Fenno

Scotland all day every day. He is just so consistent will be a rare game that he will get less than 90 and can bang out a 120. Maybe not 150 but he is a far better option out of these 2

dale93

I want scotland and i am just hoping soon he has a bad game or even get subbed so his price rockets down and makes him affordable :)

PowerBug

Scotland for me. More consistent and gets around the ball more.

Fenno

Quote from: dale93 on June 07, 2011, 04:30:43 PM
I want scotland and i am just hoping soon he has a bad game or even get subbed so his price rockets down and makes him affordable :)
I think we can only hope he has a bad game because there is not a hope in hell that players of his quality will be subbed.

BillMurray

Got Scotland last year after rd 7 and was terrific but really slowed down in the second portion of the year with many of his 90+ games turning into mid 70's scores. He routinely drops off later into the season so he may well come down in price sometime soon. Fingers crossed anyway  :P

BU1101

Scotland is too old, will drop off as the season progresses and as carltons form drops.