In a pickle

Started by Johnboy, June 06, 2011, 07:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

Well here's my current backline:
Goddard, Heppell, Lids, Gibbs, LOWER, STANLEY, PUP (Otten, Howard, Toy)

As you can see I need to upgrade Stanley this week.

I plan to upgarde Lower to H.Shaw in 2 weeks (after his bye. Lower (290k)-Shaw (380k)
The week after
Pup (250k)-Fisher (360k)

The question is who to I jump on this week?
I dont want to anyone who has a bye in finals (goodbye Scotland, Carrots, Rawlings, Enright)

I already have 4 Cats (Steve, Chap, Bartle, Selwood), 1 Carlton, 1 Don. Mor ehtan enough to handle in finals.

Leaves:
Greg Broughton-New role now in the mids (will this keep up?)
Matt Suckling-Too up and down, rollercoaster
Adcock-wait a week with massive break even? New role now (poor)? Injur prone
Maleski-ton last week, could be back. UNIQUE.

Who to get?

chaosAD

If it was me i would get Fish this week then Shaw after his bye and leave Lower as long as you can,
He's averaging 75 at the moment and scored 89 on the weekend. And i dont think any of your options a real Premiums, i had Broughton and like a lot of coaches got rid of him early and i have got Adcock who has been great all year except for the last two weeks.
Get Fish then Shaw then reassess IMO

LaHug

Quote from: chaosAD on June 06, 2011, 08:52:39 PM
If it was me i would get Fish this week then Shaw after his bye and leave Lower as long as you can,
He's averaging 75 at the moment and scored 89 on the weekend. And i dont think any of your options a real Premiums, i had Broughton and like a lot of coaches got rid of him early and i have got Adcock who has been great all year except for the last two weeks.
Get Fish then Shaw then reassess IMO
+1
However, if you have to get someone now, get Suckling. He is doing very well for a back and the Hawks are doing well too! And he scored 96 against the Cats earlier in the season!

Johnboy

Well this is my team:
Goddard, Heppell, Lids, Gibbs, LOWER, STANLEY, PUP (Otten, Howard, Toy)
Swan, Selwood, Boyd, Pendles, Montagna, Bartel (Krak, Jacobs, Bewick)-----mids complete
Cox, Sandi (Smith)-----ruck complete
Chappy, Stevie J, Goodes, KNIGHTS, Higgins, N.Voldt, Buddy (Mzunug, Lynch, Richardson)

As you can see I can't really cover 4 saints in the bye. 3 will be hard enough.

Im thinking Suckling maybe...