Previous topic - Next topic

Which cash cow trade?

Trade D.Rich
9 (81.8%)
Trade J.Grimes
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

verda32

I deciding on whether to trade rich to a premium(B.Harvey or A.Cooney) or grimes to probably J.Drummond. Who will be the better keeper?

antman

I would trade rich to cooney  :)

chris

Pro for Rich is has played all year with 4 scores in the 100's and an average of 85.
Con for Rich is if he keeps to his average his price will go up in Rd 13 but will then steadily decline but if he is a keeper then it doesn't matter.

Pro for Grimes is he's had 4 games over 90, 3 of them over 100 and if keeps to his average including round 12 his price will rise around $85K over the next 3 weeks.
Con for Grimes is he's only played 5 games this year so hard to judge consistency

I'd probably trade Rich now but wouldn't have Grimes as a keeper as you want to use the increase in his price over the next few weeks so if you have trades trade him in 3 weeks

freezer

I would keep them both for the moment and assess the situation in another 3 weeks. With only 6 trades, I would wait until it is closer to the finals in case their are any injuries to other players. They may both become keepers.

I am contemplating keeping Rich, as he has now had 5 games where he has scored 100+. He seems ideally suited for SC with his tackling and ball usage.

bjrouse

How many trades you got left.
If not many I agree with freezer.
They are scoring well at the moment. Grimes for instance is a fraction of Drummonds price and is averaging the same.
Keep them till they reach their peak. And no they aren't there yet

2Fat2Old

Im with you freezer asses later you might need your trades.
asses in a few weeks they are both performing well enough to keep ATM
Maybe some other gun will drop in price by then also drummond/harvey/cooney have all had sore bodies and could be injury prone but are all good players
only my opinion
good luck

verda32

thanks for the opinions and i might just keep grimes and trade rich to B.Harvey in 3 weeks time. thoughts?

bjrouse

assess both players in 3 weeks. Harvey will go down in price so hold out until he is at bottom dollar. Rish will score you nicely till then

verda32

which combo is better?
Rich and Drummond or Harvey and Grimes 

tony73

Hondo71

Yes, with only 6 trades I'd hold off for now.  It's not as though Rich & Grimes will score that much less than either Cooney or Drummond.  Worst comes to worst, they could both be keepers if there's more LTIs.

Other premiums will drop in price as the season goes on.

Cutty

Grimes still has plenty of upside left