Things that make you go "MMMMMMMM"

Started by madskill55, June 06, 2011, 05:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madskill55

Can get any midfielder i want to finish my line:

Swan Boyd Pendles Thompson Selwood ______

Who should i get? Im trying to get the highest possible overall ranking as well as winning my leagues...

Id get murph or jobey but their finals bye is a disadvantage... so who should i get? Mitchell, Ablett, mundy?

BillMurray

Out of those three I'd be getting Ablett. Will be more consistent than Mitchell (as in less yo-yo scoring) and has a far higher ceiling than Mundy. Plus he's looking fitter every week. Got him 2 weeks ago and loving him!  ;D

dicey7

Yeah ablett sounds the goods out of those, doesnt have any more byes and gold coast are getting some nice play out of the middle.
Mundy struggled to get it going against hawks, maybe hes missing sandi?
Mitchell can produce you nice scores but also has shown signs that he can be tagged out of games although the hawks do play gold coast in round 24 (DT final)

BillMurray

Quote from: dicey7 on June 06, 2011, 05:30:56 PM
Yeah ablett sounds the goods out of those, doesnt have any more byes and gold coast are getting some nice play out of the middle.
Mundy struggled to get it going against hawks, maybe hes missing sandi?
Mitchell can produce you nice scores but also has shown signs that he can be tagged out of games although the hawks do play gold coast in round 24 (DT final)

That great finals fixture was a major reason that i got Mitchell a month or so ago. Very tasty for DT... :D

madskill55

the question is will ablett be rested in the last couple of weeks in the season aka during finals?

and mitchell's scores may be yo yo but his run home is looking mighty fine: geel, gc, ess, coll, bris, BYE, mel,fre,nth, port...

BillMurray

Hard for me to say as i have them both. Ablett has a pretty tasty fixture too and a LOT of home games. Mitchell is obviously at a terrific price atm so I'd probably say him based on value for money.

fertalong

I'd take a look at Murphy as well. He's in form and not looking like slowing down. Only downside compared to ablett is that he still has 1 bye to come.

dicey7

Quote from: fertalong on June 06, 2011, 05:50:36 PM
I'd take a look at Murphy as well. He's in form and not looking like slowing down. Only downside compared to ablett is that he still has 1 bye to come.

Murphs would be a sure in but his Rd 23 bye is costly

madskill55

if murph had his bye in round 22, he'd be a shoe in for me cause its possible you can not play that week... but now im not sure who to go for...

Chelskiman

I'm in a similar situation.  I need one more mid to complete my line, but I'm tossing up whether to go Selwood or Ablett.  Selwood has been quality all year except for that one poor score, but Ablett looks to be hitting his peak at the moment.  So many tough decisions. :(

plugz19

****things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM

but i'm liking ablett, more and more each week

swansong

have you thought about dal santo? 334k - very tempting

madskill55

blett is sounding quite tasy right about now: that tender succulent dt average, mixed with those delicious disposal rate, topped up with some delicious goals per game and his unique tackling rate is just too good to be true. But before buying anything, you haveta assess all the options and if anything else is as tasty and cheaper....... kmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: swansong on June 06, 2011, 06:41:02 PM
have you thought about dal santo? 334k - very tempting

nup dont do that. im regretting his place in the side. way too inconsistent for me! he'll be booted when he fattens up.

and madskill i think you might have the best possible midfield! well done!

Ziplock

considering his poor scores were consequative, it could have just been a form slump. But yes, he too makes me sad.