2nd Year Players

Started by c-hawk, June 04, 2011, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c-hawk

Is the unofficial rule of not picking 2nd year players in your starting DreamTeam over? Of course during pre season you learn who is starter and who is not but the trend of the 2nd year player having an up and down season this year seems to be gone. Next year obvious guns like the ones below for this year i won't be overlooking.

Trengrove
Martin
Fyfe
Duncan
Scully (1st game yes. but smashed out a 100)
Shuey (Not a real 2nd year but you know what i mean)

Next year i will be considering 2nd year players and i think you should too.

Johnboy

I was going to say they all have ready made bodies but Fyfe is a stick.

Ziplock

other second year players who thrashed it included redden and rockliff

FLOPITOUT1

TMurphBROWNLOW

Selwood and rioli examples of players who in their second year tore it up.

Ziplock

personally, I'm going to put it down as a load of bullocks. I'm gonna load up again next year on mid prices/ 2nd years ;)

Spite

trengrove or martin will be in my mid next year along with rockliff, pendles, selwood and marc murphy. Fyfe in forwards. Young players begging to be bigger superstars.

matt1985

Depending on Z.Smith's price next year, i'll consider putting him in my team again next year.

Slap

these days kids come in and expect to dominate like Judd, Swan, Goddard etc..  Its a high expectation that has crept into our game slowly over the years.  Good for the rookies that do have the instant impact (Barlow, Darling, Curnow, Heppell, Hibberd etc.)  Cept Barlow n Curnow were mature recruits.

All I'm saying is that the kids wanna come out and get the 30 touches and kick goals, good for a our DT's.  The kids condition themselves as part of being drafted!