The big Sandi trade

Started by Holz, June 03, 2011, 06:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

who will play more vardy or bailey, im getting out sandi and the guy im bringing in will be my 4th ruck

C-Dogg

bailey, looks ok atm and hawks wont change winning formula

diddley

bailey. the hawks have waited so long to get him playing, they arent going to dump him unless he gets injured, again, and again.

Chopps

bailey they will dump him when he gets injured

holzman i have bailey i only picked him coz i hope the bloke succeed nothing else his knees are stuffed i hope he has a good run but not holding my breath

C-Dogg

Quote from: Chopps on June 03, 2011, 07:26:55 AM
bailey they will dump him when he gets injured

holzman i have bailey i only picked him coz i hope the bloke succeed nothing else his knees are stuffed i hope he has a good run but not holding my breath

and if he doesnt? good i say

Holz

Bailey is in sandi is out and pendles finishes off my mids, im tempted to trade bartel to murphy as i think i currently have 5 of the top 6.

Swan, Boyd, Pendles, Selwood, Montagna (yes he is a top 5 in my opinion) and bartel

PowerBug

Bailey will average more if he plays. If he gets injured, doesn't matter he's your 4th ruck.

CFC 1979

both have pro's and cons

bailey is filling a hole for the hawks
vardy is being given game time to develop
with hawkins + mooney out he has decent JS ( who would have thought that at the cats of a rookie )
ottens still needs a decent rest during games so vardy should get decent game time. May play 6 or so games for the year.
and mark blake is goooooooooooooone

it's a tough call but if it's your 4th ruck either will do

elephants

Memphistopheles

Just thought i shold mention that this new Demon, Max Gawn is the second tallest player in the AFL behind Sandilands.

Highly doub't he'll be the sub as clubs now want a speedy midfielder to come off the bench, not a lumbering giant.

He could be a good bet to rack up the hit-outs - although he's listed in the forward pocket I expect him to spend a lot of time in the ruck.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 03, 2011, 12:28:59 PM
Just thought i shold mention that this new Demon, Max Gawn is the second tallest player in the AFL behind Sandilands.

Highly doub't he'll be the sub as clubs now want a speedy midfielder to come off the bench, not a lumbering giant.

He could be a good bet to rack up the hit-outs - although he's listed in the forward pocket I expect him to spend a lot of time in the ruck.
Ive been waiting for this guy to play, alot of hype around him when they got Trengove,Scully,Tapscott and Gysberts that season but he had a knee injury when they picked him up. Was hoping to pick him up next year for phuck all spewin