Who is the best LESS THAN 100k forward at the moment apart from Mzungu

Started by thegodfather, June 02, 2011, 11:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegodfather

Ziplock

callinan....? not really any other options. I like the guy, nobody recruits someone his age not to play AFL.

Problems

Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2011, 11:30:16 PM
callinan....? not really any other options. I like the guy, nobody recruits someone his age not to play AFL.
Yeah I agree but when they recruited him they didn't plan on him ripping his bicep off his arm and sitting out for 12 weeks so the plan may have changed

Best (who are playing): Nicky Winmar
Best (who may play): Callinan, Isaac Smith, Majak Daw

not many options out there

Andrew

I'm needing two MID/FOR and see no reason why the best two picks won't be Smith & Callinan. So I'll get Smith this week because I need a downgrade and Callinan when he's on the bubble. It's all about flexibility I don't really mind if neither play from here on in - I'll still bring them in.

Ziplock

^ amen to that. Although, I don't rate Smith's JS highly, but hey, as you said, it's all about flexibility.

Personally, I intend on doing something similar as well.

Slap

Quote from: Andrew on June 03, 2011, 01:23:47 AM
I'm needing two MID/FOR and see no reason why the best two picks won't be Smith & Callinan. So I'll get Smith this week because I need a downgrade and Callinan when he's on the bubble. It's all about flexibility I don't really mind if neither play from here on in - I'll still bring them in.

+1