ROUND 11 - FIGHT!!!

Started by rhyatt, June 01, 2011, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyatt

Hi guys,

This is how I stand this week. 19 trades left - 215,300k in the bank. Can you please advise what changes you think are appropriate heading into Round 11.

gibbs - delidio - adcock - goddard - enright - hibberd - poo (stanly - otten - jacobs)

boyd - bartel - swan - montagna - heppel - swallow (harris - smith - bewick)

cox - sandi (keefe - smith)

sylvia - pavlich - franklin - riewoldt - knights - krak - lynch (matera - prestia - markovic)

HARRIS to PENDELBURY? any other thoughts? options?

rhyatt

no thoughts fellas? - ZIPLOCK!!!   ::)

chaosAD

Mate i would say get trading asap,
I would try and get Hodge in the mids and maybe Fyfe in forwards.
U need to get upgrading asap IMO!

Ziplock

Harris to thompson, matera to mzungu, next week see if you can upgrade d swallow to a decent mid rookie?

Andrew

Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2011, 07:30:00 PM
Harris to thompson, matera to mzungu, next week see if you can upgrade d swallow to a decent mid rookie?

That's what I did! Then I'm upgrading Swallow to Pendlebury after his bye. Logical trades, glad more are thinking that way but did you know only 4.26% of teams have Thompson..?

teekeezy

I'd swap Jacobs for Heppel, put Heppel on field in your backs and upgrade Bewick next week, that is assuming you'd do the Harris to Thompson and Matera to Mzungu this week. Still got a lot of trades up your sleeve, but there is no point hitting finals with 10 sitting there. Then Prestia or Markovic upgraded using the cash from the Matera trade to someone like a Fyfe.

By doing the Heppel-Jacobs swap you strengthen your midfiield emergencies and Heppel is more valuable to your backline where the averages are lower.

rhyatt

boys...

why would you choose thompson over murphy?

Ziplock

meh, it's a close call. Basically, adelaide are playing poorly and thompsons still racking up, if carlton slip a little murphy's score may also go down. Murphy has a bye in the finals, whilst thompson has a multi round bye, so for league it's a clear choice.

Mr.Craig

I'd go for Murphy in a heartbeat if he didn't have a bye in finals.

Ziplock

^ that pretty much sums it up. Fortunately, this season of DT is teaching me a lot in regards of picking my team next year (this is only my second year), some serious number crunching next season, combined with a touch luck will should propel me with ease into the top 1000 (I would say 100, but I don't want to sound TOO cocky :P )

:-X