I need some bucks

Started by Footy God, June 01, 2011, 11:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

I need to make 120k, I currently have 95k and want to upgrade Harris-J.Selwood.

16 trades.

Team:
Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Lids, Lower, Stanley, Duigan (Otten, Toy, Puop)
Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Bartel, Montagna, Harris (Krak (DPP), Jacobs (DPP), Bewick)
Cox, Sandi (Smith)
Chappy, Stevie J, Goodes, Knights, Higgins, Buddy, N.Voldt (Mzungu, Lynch, Richardson)

How do I make the 120k? Keep in mind I want to keep my for/mid DPP.

Jump on smith if named? If hes out take a punt on Callinan?

Ziplock

downgrade bewick to callinan?

LaHug

Definitely jump on Smith if named. However, if not, you may as well take the punt Evans (if named). Worst case scenario, you have someone who makes a little bit of cash before being dropped and sitting as a useless 3rd bench spot. Best case scenario... well, you work it out. Sure, you'll lose your mid/fwd DPP, but there's not a single trade that keeps it unless you use Smith. If you're that desperate to keep it, trade to Smith whether named or not.

Chopps

Don't get Evans if you think he is a dud your better off getting calling due to mpp atleast if he doesn't play he can be of some use

TMurphBROWNLOW

bewick to smith or callinan. easily make you some money.

plugz19

he needs to make 120k, therefore trade should be krak->smith if named, or callinan otherwise i think

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: plugz19 on June 02, 2011, 12:28:30 PM
he needs to make 120k, therefore trade should be krak->smith if named, or callinan otherwise i think

he already has 95k all he needs is 25k more to reach 120k, or am I interpreting this the wrong way??

if my thought is wrong and you need to make an extra 120k, then my apologies :P in that case boot Missy Higgins before he loses all his valuable money for smith and you'll have enough money + extra for future trades.

Footy God

Hm..........Smith not IN.

Considering a Duigan-Howard trade???

Too early to jump on Callinan?