Previous topic - Next topic

Good or silly?

Good
5 (55.6%)
Silly
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

lukedogg17

is it time to give up on the big guy? im a pies supporter so a bit biased, but hes starting to hurt me...hes my 7th fwd atm so looking to downgrade him to mzungu and then switch okeefe to fwd, and upgrade libba. good or silly?

Slap

give him time, if not doing better, make him one of your last upgrades.  Im sure you have more pressing issues.  If you don't, congratulations.

Fenno

Haha to all the people that thought he was such a gun and would average 90+ all year long. You got fooled by a dud

lukedogg17

Quote from: Fenno on June 02, 2011, 08:05:30 PM
Haha to all the people that thought he was such a gun and would average 90+ all year long. You got fooled by a dud

kicking us while were down, brutal!

Quote from: Slap on June 02, 2011, 07:56:52 PM
give him time, if not doing better, make him one of your last upgrades.  Im sure you have more pressing issues.  If you don't, congratulations.

mumford is an issue for me, awesome unique he is. and gotta upgrade libba/swallow to complete my team so no major issues atm, just shattered by dawes 60s and 50s lol

Montag

poor call. he is just starting to pick up scores again. for a while there they played geelong, then bulldogs in wet and crows he couldnt get much coz had tight tag from rutten. their fixture is pretty good and he will continue to increase scores. give another 2-3 weeks

Fenno

Quote from: Montag on June 02, 2011, 09:12:01 PM
poor call. he is just starting to pick up scores again. for a while there they played geelong, then bulldogs in wet and crows he couldnt get much coz had tight tag from rutten. their fixture is pretty good and he will continue to increase scores. give another 2-3 weeks
Haha tight tag from rutten. Its called a defender. You can fool yourself all you want but the fact is he really isn't that good.

yorgis

agreed fenno. don't know why anyone would pick him up in the 1st place. pies don't rely on him nor clokey to kick goals. they generally have 8-12 goalkickers every week. tag on him, too wet. guess what its footy !!!!

lukedogg17

yeh im giving him until the bye to prove himself, then hes outa here. thought hed be huge this season after the good start he had, fooled me. looks like a mistake atm but hopefully he can turn it around

Wes Mantooth

i want to know when mcaffer is going to be back... hes no dud! :D