please help me with trades for this week!!

Started by Bill Manspeaker, May 30, 2011, 11:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Deledio, Gibbs, Enright, Goddard, Broughton, Heppell, Puopolo   (Stanley, Batchelor, Otten)

Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Montagna, Krakouer, Harris   (Jacobs, Hibberd, Bewick)

Cox, Sandilands   (Z Smith, Derickx)

Sylvia, Franklin, Pavlich, N Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Fyfe, Knights   (McKernan, Prestia, Richardson)

$45,700 remaining and 17 trades

switched Lids with Hibberd then Stanley with Hibberd for this week to have Hibberd as cover in the backline and Jacobs as cover for midfield.

i'm not sure what the best possible trades are for this week? i want Mzungu in (who for?) and want to get in someone like S.Thompson. i'm not sure how to go about this..

someone please help me!! any help here would be massively appreciated because it's hurting my head

PowerBug

If you want Mzungu then go from Bewick, McKernan, or Krakouer (I'm going from Tapscott, held on to him). Dan Harris is the first one to go for S.Thompson.

Spite

This week do mcKernan to mzungu and Harris to a premium of your choice (you may possibly benefit with sam mitchell being so cheap and few hawks in your team)

Next week cement your final midfield spot with krak going out but be sure to bring a mid mpp forward/mid sometime in the mids to give you a link...

Keep in mind that when round 18 comes, you will have 4 donuts in the forward line!

Bill Manspeaker

if i go McKernan -> Mzungu i won't be able to afford even Mitchell (the cheapest one i'm looking at $369,600)

i think the only way i can afford Mitchell is if i downgrade Krak/Harris -> Mzungu and upgrade Krak/Harris -> Premo, but then i'm not sure if i have a way of getting in the final premo later on because i've just traded my 2 dearest cows, unless Prestia gets more games and kills it.

does that sound right or have i got it wrong?

so i'm stuck with no clue how to get unstuck! please help me!!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: brad on June 01, 2011, 01:47:50 PM
if i go McKernan -> Mzungu i won't be able to afford even Mitchell (the cheapest one i'm looking at $369,600)

i think the only way i can afford Mitchell is if i downgrade Krak/Harris -> Mzungu and upgrade Krak/Harris -> Premo, but then i'm not sure if i have a way of getting in the final premo later on because i've just traded my 2 dearest cows, unless Prestia gets more games and kills it.

does that sound right or have i got it wrong?

so i'm stuck with no clue how to get unstuck! please help me!!

Go Krak to Mzungu and then Harris to a prem.

This keeps your mid/fwd link and improves your team. Also Krak doesn't have too much more to gain this week.

To get that final premium downgrade Stanley sometime in the future to a rookie and upgrade Bewick.

Bill Manspeaker

cheers mate sounds good, that's the way i'm goin! hopefully Bewick lifts his game.

thanks mate