Sandy ?

Started by mikeg12, June 01, 2011, 10:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeg12

Had a mate comment last night that Sandilands may be missing up to more than 4 weeks?  Has anyone heard such rumors?

Im considering offloading him for some cash, perhaps Vardy from the Cats, but don't know much about him nor what his job security is like...

any advice would be appreciated!

Im currently ranked 845 so just trying to get closer to the top with some swifty moves!

dale93

Yeah i heard 4 weeks to then ease him through his bye in round 16 and be into action in round 17!Have you got smith?If so i would just use him till Sandi comes back as i think all the top Coaches will be as well....I know Zaccy will struggle this week against Big Dean but other than that he will be fine :)

Browny16

You would imagine that would be the case he'll return after his bye

mikeg12

Yeh i have Smith too ... and he is doing quite well so im happy for him to stay on the field for now.

Trading Sandy to Vardy would give me so much more coin to finalize the team-

gibbs, goddard, enright, dids, adcock, heppell, stanley, poups, otten, jacobs
pendles, boyd, swan, bartel, monty, swallow, hibbered, harris, wallis
cox, smith, sandy, bailey
franklin, johnson, goodes, chapman, N.Riewoldt, J.Riewoldt, knights, mzungu, matera, c.richardson.

so if i downgrade sandy to vardy it leaves me with 325,500, then was going to upgrade either matera or j.Riewoldt to Fyfe/Syliva, and then possibly downgrade harris to callinan or evans, so following week can upgrade to suckling with stanley perhaps.. then just need to upgrade 1 more in in the mids (thinking hodge?) and that will be it till near finals.

BUT its all a bit up in the air at the moment..

valkorum

Mark Harvey said on 6PR on Monday that they wont know exactly whats going on until he takes the moon boot off, which will be this weekend.  So all the speculation is exactly that - speculation

Macman5005

I wonder how many people will trade 211 away and spend all their cash in excitement but not have enough cash or need to waste trades to buy him back when he returns......bet many get burnt!

mikeg12

However with Ottens coming back this week, could be dangerous move as Vardy will prob get dropped? Unless he takes Hawkins spot?

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Macman5005 on June 01, 2011, 11:44:28 AM
I wonder how many people will trade 211 away and spend all their cash in excitement but not have enough cash or need to waste trades to buy him back when he returns......bet many get burnt!

But, the way Smith is going you'll only need about a spare 100K to upgrade him straight back to Sandilands.

Although the downgrade options aren't promising.

Bailey appears unlikey to get much more match time with Renouf and Hale returning and Vardy should make way for Ottens.

However if you have Smith and Petrie and Tippett then you don't need the downgrade to play at all.

Holz

Quote from: Macman5005 on June 01, 2011, 11:44:28 AM

i defiantly wouldn't trade him out if i only had smith as backup but i have petrie so im quite comfortable with the cox petrie combo with smith on the bench.