Buddy Captain!!!

Started by dale93, May 31, 2011, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

Im going Selwood he smashes it at Shell Stadium.
Last 3 games average of 138
Last 7 games average of 123
Last time they played WB 139

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: someguy on May 31, 2011, 08:56:57 PM
Lyon talking up Daisy is just mind games. While there is a chance Jones goes to Daisy, Pendles is definitely the more likely option.

+1 pendles has been the man all year, he's just blow smoke up daisy's bum to put pressure on him

murphy against port... kane and matt thomas will be used, possibly logan too on gibbs... although kane did little to stop cotchin last week

matt1985

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 07:31:43 PM
Ahh yes matt he should. Where will Kane cornes go is the real equation, surely to Juddy?? Whats Murphy like at breaking tags?? Only just bight him in last week and I was more than impressed with his 145!!

I'm not too sure on how Murphy will go if he does cop a tag? But i'm 99% sure Cornes will go to Juddy! Can't really see anyone else worrying Murphy tho? Boak? Hartlett?

fidou

Anyone thought of the big Cox against the Gold Coast? I have Boyd, Pendles, Swan, Franklin, Hodge, Thompson and even a left field choice in Suckling with the Hawks playing keepings off would be a unique.

BillMurray

Quote from: fidou on May 31, 2011, 10:46:10 PM
Anyone thought of the big Cox against the Gold Coast? I have Boyd, Pendles, Swan, Franklin, Hodge, Thompson and even a left field choice in Suckling with the Hawks playing keepings off would be a unique.

I like that option in Cox v the Gold Coast at home. I reckon he would a real safe bet for at least 100 and strong potential for 125+. He should be strongly considered.