Mitchell

Started by brent007, May 31, 2011, 12:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brent007

What do you think about bringing Mitchell in this week? Averaging 100 and is pretty cheap. My midfield is easily my weakest link. I chose to complete my other lines first.

I'm thinking Mitchell now, then Pendles after his bye.

chrisuzz

Yes, Mitchell wont let you down had him last season was very happy with his performances quite consisitent too! :)

Slap

wont let you down, until he gets tagged.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Slap on May 31, 2011, 12:55:36 AM
wont let you down, until he gets tagged.

That second half of his was shocking against the Dogs.  Was killing it in the first half though.  I'd personally be more inclined to go Hodge over Sammy.

hardnut

worried about Mitchell, seems very taggable at the moment. Free 1st half and killed it then Cross went to him and totally shut him down. Other teams will see what's happened in last few weeks and imitate. Go Hodgey, his roaming role makes him harder to tag.

lasonjin

Quote from: hardnut on May 31, 2011, 01:17:22 AM
worried about Mitchell, seems very taggable at the moment. Free 1st half and killed it then Cross went to him and totally shut him down. Other teams will see what's happened in last few weeks and imitate. Go Hodgey, his roaming role makes him harder to tag.

Well since Hodge has 'overcome' his injury, Hawthorn have really taken off. Personally, I'm hoping coaches see that and send the hard tag his way. Looking to go for Mitchell in the next couple of weeks.

Ziplock

Hawthorn were already in the top 4 before Hodge's come back weren't they?

But yeah, I'm just going to put this out- I called Mitchell's form slump... boom mofos :P

If hodge is back, I don't really see a tag being that effective on him, subsequently, they may tag mitchell first on the basis he'll crack easier.

FLOPITOUT1

I think the reason Mitchell didnt score so well in the 2nd half against the Dodgies was becuase the Dogs kicked 3 or 4 goals in a row and the Hawks defenders went into shut down mode and had kick to kick for about 8 minutes towards the end of the 3rd quarter and thats how the rest of the game went.