Main Menu

Now Tippet might go!!

Started by Cruiseon, August 10, 2011, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Talk about salt in wounds for the Crows. What an unusual clause in Tippet's contract that enables him to go to the GC. Nothing is confirmed but the talk must be worrying.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/suns--the-gun-crows-may-lose-tippett-20110809-1ikxx.html

I know big men mature late but I was surprised that he turns 25 next year. When you consider that ages of forward guns like Jack Riewoldt (22), Travis Cloke (24) Buddy Franklin (24) & Chris Dawes (22).

With this in mind how important is Tippet to the Crows?

RiOtChEsS

one of their worst moves signing him to a big money deal...

i think it would be good for them if captain fragile goes, free up some cap room...

the future forward key posts r clearly Walker and Gunston imo

Usman

Coming to Richmond along with Hmac for draft picks, cause this years draft is balls  ;D

PowerBug

Tippett isn't important to the Crows. He's had countless chances and he hasn't taken them. Move him on i say.

McRooster

A serious neck injury halted his early development at West Lakes but club medicos have now declared he is actually spineless, which explains his lack of commitment and courage.
Richard Douglas on Adelaide radio last night declared Tippett 'soft' after learning there was no sign of damage to Tippetts hamstring last week from the scan the club received.

He is not the most gifted reader of the game (after only playing two seasons prior to being drafted in '06) but certainly has one of the best player managers  ::)
Although something could be said for his manager getting him to do this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7R-NOqPNFY

I'll give you the 'tip' Kurt, head to the Gold Coast, move in with your brother and take up basketball again  :P

Your dissappointing return to the club most certainly accelerated Neil Craigs departure. After trying to structure the gameplan around the club's biggest player investment there needed to be more accountability shown by you.

Let's hope, for Crows sake, that you prove all the doubters wrong and I may be plucked of all but one feather if you go on to kick 70+ next year.