happy with Chappy ? or Stevie J all the way ??

Started by bundyboy, May 31, 2011, 12:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simple question - which one for the rest of the season??

Happy with Chappy
16 (64%)
Stevie J - the new gun...
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 1

bundyboy

well - pro's and cons on both of these guys - and since i only want 1, the question is which one...

chappy comes with risk of hammy and late season resting

Stevie J  - well anything could happen.....

so which one - for the rest of this season... ???

Slap

bundyboy

have fyfe, don't want Pav, and sylvia playing in such a cappy team, I'm happy to wait and consider him much later..

now Slap - don't confuse what is meant to be a simple poll ! :D

hatta

thinking of bringing in chappy now what do you think ?

Chelskiman

I have both, but I am loving Stevie J this year.  If barely misses another game for the season I think he can be the number one forward.  Massive call, I know, but he is killing it.

Nails

I think Stevie J is the better option...

People are too slow to change their views in the DT realm... IMO.

Therefore I think people are hanging onto Stevie J's inconsistent past which is GONE imo.

I voted Chappy anyway, don't want you stealing my guns for yourself :P

Slap

Quote from: hatta on May 31, 2011, 12:46:24 AM
thinking of bringing in chappy now what do you think ?

read this post:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,36826.0.html

it touches on it. 

Ultimately, you know what you'll get, and you probably won't be dissapointed.

Slap

Quote from: bundyboy on May 31, 2011, 12:45:18 AM
have fyfe, don't want Pav, and sylvia playing in such a cappy team, I'm happy to wait and consider him much later..

Ok fyfe is out then.

Why wouldn't you want pav.  No byes during league games.  So if Chappy aves 110, has one less game than Pav in leagues.  Pav will score the same amount of points if he averages like 95.  Consistent, injury free and a leader, min scores have been 80's this year.

And Sylvia, I am scared of him, but a 100 average is a 100 average.

Nails

Quote from: Slap on May 31, 2011, 12:50:25 AM

Ok fyfe is out then.

Why wouldn't you want pav.  No byes during league games.  So if Chappy aves 110, has one less game than Pav in leagues.  Pav will score the same amount of points if he averages like 95.  Consistent, injury free and a leader, min scores have been 80's this year.

You're not covering Chappy with a zero though... you'd cover him with Mzungu which is a good 70-80 points IMO.

Slap

Quote from: Nails on May 31, 2011, 01:02:44 AM
Quote from: Slap on May 31, 2011, 12:50:25 AM

Ok fyfe is out then.

You're not covering Chappy with a zero though... you'd cover him with Mzungu which is a good 70-80 points IMO.

true.  well played.  But it still doesnt change the total points from each player during the league matches.

BillMurray

sorry mate, didn't see the poll when i just made one, just deleted mine lol  ;)

I'm giving Stevie J the nod atm

thanme

I've had Stevie J and I'm probably not going to get Chappy at all. I just don't think he's "killing it" the way everyone is expecting him too. Will he? i dunno. If he starts churning out big big scores, I'll reconsider.

FLOPITOUT1

Stevie J. I like the look of Sylvia's last 4 games Melbourne wont be resting anyone cos they wont be playing finals. So if he doesn't get injured, rnd 21 vs WC, rnd 22 vs Tigers, rnd 23 vs GC and rnd 24 vs Port look kind of tasty