keep krak another week?

Started by Davoo, May 30, 2011, 06:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

he plays saints and a B/E of 58. is capable of 100+ but also capable of not reaching that breakeven by a mile, whats everyone doing with him and their plans with him?

BillMurray

trading Darling this week then giving Krak the flick the week after. Even with West Coast playing GC  I think Darling's gotta go imo....

thanme

Left my team last week for Jacobs.

Fenno

I really depends on what your team needs. People care about breakevens far to much some times. Krak may get you an extra 10k but trading him may get you an extra 50 points. I would take the 50 points

Davoo

i think im in desperate need of a mid upgrade as i look through other teams and see they have 5 or 6 guns in their mids which all score 100+. i have harris and krak and matera to deal with the next few weeks, the question is which one to get rid of first. i think im set on harris > mzungu but dont know whether to go krak >pendles this week or next. matera needs to be downgraded coz my forward line is pretty much done!

chrisuzz

its either him or Prestia to Mzungu this week! for me

dale93

Him going next week to sylvia when he drops to

Wes Mantooth

after not trading him to stevie j last week (still gripes me), im giving him a go against the saints... he seems to go in highs and lows and i think he's due for a 85 point game. chappy and co can wait one more week... besides, im trying not to go too crazy spending too many trades.

j959

upgrade him to Didak next week!  ;)

(even though Pies bye is coming up rd13)