Joshua Green

Started by Chelskiman, May 30, 2011, 10:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Anyone know much about this kid?  Hasn't got the best average, and I'm not sure about his js, but I need a downgrade target and it will either be him or Evans. =/

TMurphBROWNLOW

go evans if you need cash, not sure about JS of green but Evans is a safer bet with a failing Melbourne side.

Chelskiman

I'll most likely be going Darling to Sylvia this week, and I can get Sylvia either way.  If I get Green I'll be left with $23,300 in the bank and if I get Evans I'll be left with $35,400.

TMurphBROWNLOW

stick with Evans! he can get the ball at least :)

Chelskiman

Evans was always my first choice, but reading this board I was starting to get put off by all the negative talk around him.  Still, I should listen to my gut feelings.  I brought in I. Smith early last week but that helped me get Thompson which I am very happy with.

TMurphBROWNLOW

I got him in too *hi 5!* ;D

dw there may be negativity but if you go with your gut feeling it may pay off ! people told me not to trade out broughton, pretty much everything told me not to on these boards, but I did and saved a 100k price drop :)

Spite

TMurph nearly talked me into getting Hodge after round 7 for higgins but I stayed with my gut and kept him.

Moral of the story is to listen to Tmurph :P

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Spite on May 30, 2011, 11:42:20 PM
TMurph nearly talked me into getting Hodge after round 7 for higgins but I stayed with my gut and kept him.

Moral of the story is to listen to Tmurph :P

LOL nice spite :P