Rate my midfield :)

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, May 30, 2011, 10:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonc

If swan is going on his trip then he should not be in your best midfield.
Def not if you are going for overall honours. If his ave goes back to were it was earlier in the year maybe.
His last 5 game av is just below 100 at the moment, which is not good enough to sit in a best possible midfield.
So there I said it!

Best in my opinion at the moment
Pendles Boyd selwood murphy (Wish i had him) and then 2 out of judd mundy and thompson
ps my midfield is Pendles Boyd selwood aswallow mundy ablett

PPs Like chrisuzz said the rest of the team is also important. better have an 8/10 for the whole team then a 10/10 mids and 6/10 rest.

PPPS I rate your mids about 8/10 should do very well if the rest of the team is good

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: nostradamus on May 30, 2011, 10:58:43 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 30, 2011, 10:50:22 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on May 30, 2011, 10:37:43 PM
think its a 9/10....very good midfield IMO, similar to mine

....mine is swan, pendles, boyd, selwood, montagna and thompson(getting him in this week)

cheers nostra, but I think your midfield could be the best possible midfield! 10/10 for you ;)

thx man, l was gunna get ablett in but have changed my mind and am going for thompson instead  :)

good option :)
Quote from: chrisuzz on May 30, 2011, 11:00:28 PM
No point if you have a good midfield but a shower forwad, defence and rucks... ;)

But strong unit :)

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Fisher, Enright, Heppell (Puopolo, Toy, Otten)
MID: Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Bartel, Thompson, Dal Santo (Iles, Mzungu, Jacobs)
RUC: Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Campbell)
FWD: Franklin, Chapman, Goodes, Pavlich, Riewoldt, Krakouer, Smith (Matera, Tapscott, Richardson)

rate that ^ :P

chrisuzz

Haha :) Looks like a great team, Few out of form guys but shower happens, looks like youve traded hard!
Ranking fairly high id suggest ? :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

yeah I'm sitting on 10 but I'll sit for the rest of the year. not as well as I hoped only top 5000 :) I'll be really pleased if I can take a 0 off that by the end if the year though :P

antonc

Only need to work on forwards 6.5/10
Great ruck and backline 9.5/10
Good mids 8/10
Must be ranked high indeed!?!?

antonc

only top 5000. Should improve greatly in next few weeks i would say

chrisuzz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 31, 2011, 12:18:30 AM
yeah I'm sitting on 10 but I'll sit for the rest of the year. not as well as I hoped only top 5000 :) I'll be really pleased if I can take a 0 off that by the end if the year though :P
Mate thats a lot better than me! :-[

And true forwards need work but i expect that to change in coming weeks :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

i still have enough money to upgrade Matera/ Krakouer to a premium but I'll sit for a bit and see how that goes :)
tappy -> callinan
Matera/krak -> Sylvia, Stevie J, Fyfe, Brown or Didak

chrisuzz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 31, 2011, 12:23:53 AM
i still have enough money to upgrade Matera/ Krakouer to a premium but I'll sit for a bit and see how that goes :)
tappy -> callinan
Matera/krak -> Sylvia, Stevie J, Fyfe, Brown or Didak
Yehh, if you are going for overall do it ASAP, if not really it can wait a week or two ;)

dale93

8.5 out of 10!
Mine is Swan, Pendas, Boyd, Selwood, Montagna and Dal Santo :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

thanks for the feedback everyone! :)

plugz19

i like it alot!
maybe because it quite similar to mine :P
swan, pendles, boyd, thomson, bartel and mundy